Tuesday 7 January 2014

Ah, how a-MUSE-ing...

Greetings and felicitations

I thought I would tell you a little about myself and what I want from this blog, being a first episode - for want of a better phrase, I feel I should give a little.

I'm a 20 something female with her life ahead of her, a life that I want to try and live to my fullest.

I think about things a lot, not so much in a theological way, or even simply a logical way - however when I think about certain things, it creates feelings within me that possibly shouldn't get that far... Like extreme heartburn.

I am not sure how I will set my writing out, but I may pose a question and then go through my thoughts on it. Then again I might not. Indecision is a character flaw of mine. 

I think I am going to try and keep my personal life away from this blog, as I'm sure people in the interwebs don't really want to know about the ins and outs of my days at work, and whether I'm poorly or not (however, I can feel this is an empty promise as I type and will probably last until the next blog!)

I like to be inspired - hence the interesting and original name for these musings so please feel free to join in on any of the topics I may dicuss here. Don't let the pressure of being inspiring get to you, I can get inspired by the most simple of things.

With this blog I hereby decree that I will chat rubbish and meander on; going this way and that way, an most likely ending up at the same place that I started. Such is life.

“Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” - Denis Waitley

No comments:

Post a Comment