Saturday 11 January 2014

All Couples Should Have this Convo at Least Once...

Greetings and felicitations


Now, my fiancé and I have been together for 7 years in a couple of days. And thinking about inspiration for something to write about I realised that we had never had that important conversation... Who is in your top five? Who are your celebrity crushes that if they came up to you in the street and tried it on with you, you just wouldn't be able to say no to?

We also discussed who our embarrassing crushes are too - but that is pure cringe material for another blog!

I'm going to share with you what we came up with, and I must tell you, that some of the names that we threw out in this conversation shocked and made us laugh at each other. I hope you enjoy our crushes and the reasons why they are on the list!


Top Five Lists

For the boys

Alicia Silverstone
Because she has pouty lips
(and big boobs).

Lacey Turner
Because she looks like a 'dirty girl'.
(Sorry Lacey, his words, not mine!)
She also has a rather large rack.
Nigella Lawson
It's because she's posh...
And she's got massive waps
Holly Willoughby
'Cause she's got big knockers.
Katy (Perry Zooey) Deschanel
I think it probably is the big peepers,
 they might make it look bigger

For the Girls

Gerard Butler
Just look at those eyes...
And if you watch 300, look at those abs...
Ewan McGregor
That playful look - and I LOVE his hair
in Moulin Rouge (I have a major thing for good hair).
Ryan Reynolds
I love his parted hair, and his teeth (I'm a teeth fan too);
and those cheeky brown eyes just say, 'love me!'
Leonardo Dicaprio
Now, I'm not going to lie.
 This hairstyle is unbelievably sexy to me.
Mr Dicaprio pulls it off splendidly.
The hair as well.
Cristoph Waltz
Oh look! There's that hairstyle again.
This man has glorious teeth, and eyes that could melt hearts.
(I had to have a silver fox in here somewhere!)

I must admit, I am glad that I have put all of these people down on paper (so to speak) so I can see what we are both into.

Clearly the other half likes boobs (and sultry poses), and I like old fashioned hair and well aligned gnashers. At least we both know where we stand!

What is YOUR top five? And can you see any trends within your choices? Put your answers in the comments!

"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness." - Lady Blessington  




.


1 comment:

  1. http://data2.whicdn.com/images/20807834/8801333_large.jpg
    Trent Reznor

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b9/Ootp076.jpg
    Severus Snape + Alan Rickman (they make me squee separately as well)

    I think you can see the pattern, they're almost the same person appearance-wise :D

    ReplyDelete