Monday 18 August 2014

#100HappyDays - Pictures Galore.

Greetings and felicitations,

You are probably aware of his #100HappyDays trend, which helps people document one happy thing that has happened every day for 100 consecutive days. I didn't read the full rules and didn't realise you are supposed to add a picture with EVERY post, but I was more than halfway through and I didn't want to start again!

Anyway, I thought I would share some of the different things that I did with my #100HappyDays...





































































I'd like to point out that Twitter NEEDS A FRICKIN' EDIT FUNCTION!


























































































































































































































































































Now, I know that the more eagle eyed among you will have noticed that not ALL of them are here. That is because I was going through a tough time and sometimes the happiest moments of the day were not that interesting at all!

Thank you for reading (I know it is a long slog) and I hope you enjoyed reading some of the things that made me happy!

“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust

1 comment:

  1. Have to say I'm feeling a bit hungry now :-P Some great posts in here, especially the bittersweet and the honest ones about the strong moments post op. Also, I have the dancing solar panda in my car :-)

    ReplyDelete